We Share all time kormokhali inforation, learning, kormo, and education result and notice
Solidarity NGO Job Circular Apply November 2017 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in kormokhali.com. Solidarity Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Solidarity NGO Job Circular Apply November 2017
Solidarity NGO Job Circular Apply
Post Name : Project Officer (PO)
- SOLIDARITY is going to recruited the following staffs under SDC-Shomoshti Project which technically supported by CARE-Bangladesh, This is the Phase II of the project for 24 months and it may be extended upon the satisfactory performance and availability of fund
Job Description / Responsibility
- At least Bachelor in Social Science/Agriculture/Development Study or any other relevant discipline.
- At least 5 year(s)
- At least 5 years working experience in program management including 3 years’ hand on experience in the field of Agriculture and livelihood, Value chain development, Community mobilization, community led development, Women Economic empowerment, Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR).
- Proven experience on Market system development approach including understanding on Rapid Market Appraisal (RMA) and Private Sector Engagement with Rural producer groups.
- Working experience with district and divisional level government departments, NGOs, different public and private service provider sand building network/ linkage/collaboration.
- Experience to promote marginalized women as agriculture and off farm producer, entrepreneur, wage earner and consumer.
- Staff supervision ability and experience in program planning and implementation at field level
- Skill on reporting, documentation and program monitoring & evaluation.
- Self-motivated, proactive and quick starter in aspects of project implementation.
- Possess Gender and poverty sensitive/responsive behavior to deal across all project activities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Bengali.
- Sound computer skill on MS word, Excel, power point etc.
- Ability to write report, case study and document project success.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline.
- Willing to drive motorcycle and must have valid driving license.
- Willing to stay at working station.
- Proven experience on facilitation of Participatory Analysis using various participatory tools and technique.
Kurigram (Phulbari, Rajarhat), Lalmonirhat (Aditmari, Lalmonirhat Sadar)
- Monthly consolidate salary would be BDT 34750.00 only including all benefits would be offered as per HR policy of the organization.
Online Job Posting
Head of Human Resource Department, SOLIDARITY, New Town, Kurigram, Bangladesh.
Only qualified female are requested to apply in the position.
Only short listed candidates will be get offer for the selection test.
Finally selected candidate after over the selection test will join with immediate effect.
Application Deadline : Nov 10, 2017