We Share all time kormokhali inforation, learning, kormo, and education result and notice
Social and Economic Enhancement Programme Job Circular November 2017 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in kormokhali.com. Social and Economic Enhancement Programme Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Social and Economic Enhancement Programme Job Circular November 2017
Social and Economic Enhancement ProgrJob Circular
Post Name : Finance & Admin Officer
- SEEP is inviting application from committed & progressive development worker for the position of Finance & Admin Officer for SEEP project office. Supported by Concern Worldwide Bangladesh.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain cashbook, ledger and journal to keep account of the project
- Generate monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Generate financial reports as per donor’s requirements.
- Arrange and conduct internal, external &yearly audit.
- Prepare bill-voucher and preserve it as per Donor requirement
- Prepare asset list and maintain it as per SEEP rule
- Collect bank statement and prepare bank reconciliation report
- Prepare receipt & payment statement
- Ensure compliance with seep financial policies, standards, procedures and government VAT & Taxrequirements
- Pay staff salary, house rent, staff transport, gas bill, electricity bill, water bill, Internet bill etc.
- Maintaining effective internal control in the financial management and administrativefunctions
- Withdraw check books and preserve it.
- Generate monthly and quarterly financial reports of Savings Accounts& others
- Check stock register properly and Maintained office stock register and found correct and up to date
- Prepare necessary documents for purchase
- Participate in the field level procurement of goods and services, obtaining quotations, preparingcomparative bid analyses (CBA) and making recommendations for selecting the suitable suppliers/service providers
- Ensure standard record keeping and process payment
- Assist to facilitate administrative functions for smooth operation
- Prepare vouchers according to the policy and procedure
- Ensure proper asset management and utilization with proper controls in place; facilitate the process to ensuring semi-annual and annual physical verification of assets and reconciliation with the asset register
- All confidential and important documents and information are under lock and key
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the management
- Masters in Accounting from any recognized university. CA (CC) will get preference
- 0 to 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Proficiency in Computer applications i.e. MS Word, Excel, Power point etc.
- Proficiency in Accounts Software (ERP)/Package Software.
- Oral and written communication skills in English and Bengali
- Work under pressure and can take additional responsibilities
- Proven skill in financial reporting
- At least three years hands on experience in development
- Tk. 30000
- Local transport, mobile bill, bonus will be provided according to the organizational/project guideline.
Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 30, 2017
Social and Economic Enhancement Programme