We Share all time kormokhali inforation, learning, kormo, and education result and notice
Shushilan Job Circular Apply November 2017 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in kormokhali.com. Shushilan Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Shushilan Job Circular Apply 2017
Shushilan Job Circular Apply
Post Name :Gender Organizer
- Job Location: Any Union of Shyamnagor or Kaliganj Upazila under Satkhira District and Dacope or Koyra Upazila under Khulna District
Job Description / Responsibility
- To facilitate and implement Gender component of the USAID funded Nobo Jatra Program in the respective Union. Gender Organizer will be responsible for execution of union level activities at community level, local level government / government institutes and other stakeholders. He/ She will also responsible for integration with other components Nobo Jatra Program and will be assisted with technical support by Technical Officer-Gender at the Upazila level.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF GENDER ORGANIZER ARE –
- Plan and implement various activities related to gender within assigned Union
- Facilitate different trainings, meetings & other initiatives for increasing Gender Equitable norms in family & community level
- Supervision and provide technical support to Gender Facilitators in the field activities implementation.
- Build and maintain relations with community stakeholders
- Facilitate community engagements through group processes
- Facilitate and support training for community stakeholders
- Ensuring Gender Organizer are effectively working and supporting village and union level committees
- Maintain networking at Union level institutes as part of referral linkages
- Work with Nobo Jatra other components for integrating Gender in their field activities
- Ensure quality work at the field level.
- AREA WISE SPECIFIC TASKS ARE –
- PROGRAMME IMPLEMENTATION
- Form & facilitate Men Care group learning sharing meeting
- UP Family Arbitration, Women & Child Welfare Standing Committee reactivate, functioning & trained
- Train Women & Youth on Leadership Skill Development
- Conduct meeting & training with influential group for reducing early marriage
- Conduct ToT on Life Skill
- Local Community Theatre performed
- Arrange & execute campaign against early marriage in Union, village & School level
- Gender & Human Rights related National & International Day observation
- Organize & facilitate Gender Sensitization Training for staffs
- Meeting with School Management Committee
- Relevant activities effectively integrated/ coordinated with other components
- Gender Facilitator effectively mentoring
- COMMUNITY TRANSFORMATION
- UP Family Arbitration, Women & Child Welfare Standing Committee developed action plan & performing their role effectively
- Ensure Youth & Women took Leadership role in their community
- Early marriage stopped by influential group with the support of UP
- Member of MenCare Group played as “Model Father & Husband”
- DOCUMENTATION & REPORTING
- Program event documented properly
- Reports properly documented & submitted on time
- Important information and learning shared with relevant colleagues
- Collect case study and significant story
- Lesson learnt and best practices are reported and shared in the programme management
- NETWORKING & ADVOCACY
- Effective working relationships established with VDCs, respective UPSC, Local Government Institutions and Secondary School
- Effective coordination with NGOs undertaking governance activities in the program area
- Effective working relationships established with the Village Development Committees, WATSAN Committee & UDMC
- Effective working relationships established with community members, religious leaders, teachers, business owners, etc.
- PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Improve capacity through self-learning and consultation with colleagues
- Professional development events attended
- An understanding of Shushilan and World Vision’s core values in regards to work and relationships
- Understanding & demonstrating Gender Sensitive behavior
- Work and Life balance
- At least Bachelor degree.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Minimum of two years’ working experience related Gender, Life Skill, Leadership and Local Government Institutions (Union Parishad). Experience on USAID funded project implementation will be added advantage.
- An understanding of project implementation
- Extensive knowledge related to Gender understanding
- Computer literacy, including the ability to use Microsoft Word & Excel
- Experience training others
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Extensively field oriented, positive attitude and committed to work hard
- Transparent & Strong work Ethic
- Ability to self-learn
- Ability to assess what is involved to complete a task and adapt knowledge to suit the situation
- Ability to assess the effectiveness of activities and if required to adapt approach
- An evaluating and questioning mind
- Ability to show respect & demonstrate sensitive behavior
- Ability to work effectively with people of different age, gender, education and background
- Ability to communicate information effectively
- Ability to establish strong relationships with stakeholders Friendly, approachable personality
- Able to ride bicycle at the rural and coastal area.
Khulna (Dacope, Koyra), Satkhira (Kaliganj, Shyamnagar)
- Tk. 20000
Online Job Posting
Shushilan – a national NGO is inviting application from qualified candidates for the ‘Nobo Jatra Project’ supported by World Vision. ‘Nobo Jatra, a five year USAID Food for Peace Title II Development Food Aid Project commenced in September 2015 and will come to end in September 2020. Led by World Vision Bangladesh (WVB), Nobo Jatra is a shared commitment with World Food Programme (WFP) and Winrock International (WI) as sub grantees and is implemented in partnership with the Ministry of Disaster Management and Relief (MoDMR) of the Government of Bangladesh. Project implementation is in the south west coastal areas of Bangladesh, in four Upazilas (sub districts) under two districts; Dacope and Koyra in Khulna; Shyamnagar and Kaliganj in Shatkhira covering 856,116 direct beneficiaries. As a sub grantee (local partner NGO), Shushilan implements a portfolio of activities under the gender, good governance and savings group components of the Nobo Jatra project.’ If you are interested and meet the criteria, please send your application along with a cover letter, curriculum vitae, copy of all academic certificates and two (02) copy passport size photographs, copy of national ID to In-charge, HR Cell, Shushilan, Head Office: 155 Jalil Sharoni, Commercial cum Residential Area, Rayermohol, Boyra, Khulna 9000.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Requirements are flexible for highly skilled candidates and women are especially encouraged to apply.
Please mark position name on top of the envelope.
Application Deadline : Nov 30, 2017
ShushilanAddress : House # 614, Road # 12, Baitul Aman Housing Society, Adabor, Dhaka-1207
Web : www.shushilan.org
Business : Shushilan – a non-profit organization has been working in the field of Livelihoods, Environmental Resource Management, Health & Nutrition, Human Rights & Good Governance, Disaster Management and People organization development in Bangladesh since 1991.