We Share all time kormokhali inforation, learning, kormo, and education result and notice
Scholastica Limited Job Circular October 2017 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in kormokhali.com. Scholastica Limited Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Scholastica Limited Job Circular October 2017
Scholastica Limited Job Circular
Post Name : Officer/ Sr. Officer, General Administration
Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the non-management staff in the corporate office including coordination of Annual Evaluation for these employees
- Prepare duty roster and holiday duty for non-management staffs at corporate office and also responsible for job distribution among them during the non-working days
- Coordinate and assist the floor supervisors in the activities of the non-management staff in corporate office cleaning activity, their attendance/leave tracking, their location transfer, work complains, getting substitutes for them, etc.
- Implement the layout plan including arranging the necessary furniture and coordinating the repair works with maintenance unit
- Provide all logistical support furniture, telephone line, network connection, power line, etc. with the help of repair and maintenance team, IT team
- Supervise & monitor activities of Front Desk & Dispatch personnel in Corporate. Conduct briefing activities as and when necessary
- Coordinate and correspond with outsourced agencies/service providers for manpower, drinking water, landscaping, and utilities as and when necessary though the primary responsibility for this job stays with the floor admin coordinators of each floor.
- As per requirement, randomly audit user department’s /floor coordinator’s inventory. Physically inspect inventory items (stationery, sugar, tea, coffee, milk, tissues, cleaning items, etc.) from the Store Room.
- Provide logistic support (food arrangement, decoration, etc.) for events in campuses, stores and other sites based on requirement of respective supervisor
- Plan and take proper action for events organized for employees along with preparing budget and costs
- Perform as the point of contact for the events requirements.
- Monitor regular entertainment of corporate office personnel as per HR policy
- MBA/ Master in any discipline
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age At most 32 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a similar position
- Sound communication skills over Bangla & English
- Should possess leadership ability and be able to supervise large number of employee
- Good proficiency in Ms. Excel
Online Job Posting
For more information log on to www.ascent-bd.com
Application Deadline : Oct 31, 2017
Core business: Education, Real Estate, Interior Design, IT, Printing, Transport, Professional Training, Retail store, F&B