We Share all time kormokhali inforation, learning, kormo, and education result and notice
Roots Investment Limited Job Circular January 2018 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in kormokhali.com. Roots Investment Limited Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Roots Investment Limited Job Circular January 2018
Roots Investment Limited Job Circular
Post Name: Intern
- We Offer Internships in The Following Business Areas: Product Promotion & Customer Development
- Roots Investment Limited (a full-fledged Merchant Bank), offers a unique opportunity for an undergraduate/postgraduate-level student to complement his/her academic studies with experiential learning in a professional setting about the capital market in Bangladesh. The Internship Program aims to mutually benefit students as well as the company through the below defined outcomes:
- STUDENT`S PERSPECTIVE:
- Allow graduating students to familiarize themselves with a corporate work environment and gain practical experience
- Provide students with an opportunity to grow professionally and gain an appreciation of roles, duties and responsibilities at work.
- COMPANY`S PERSPECTIVE:
- Assist the Company in its effort of capacity building by empowering young people to gain experience and prepare themselves for the job market, and;
- Assist the Company in securing potential candidates for its entry-level vacancies.
- Internship Placement: Internships may take place in Dhaka or in any region of our country as required. Please be informed that internship placement is subject to organizational requirements and your assessment results.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Graduate/Post-Graduate in Finance/Marketing from any reputed UGC approved institute
- Male candidates are encouraged.
- All credits (except internship) must be completed
- Proficiency in English communications
- Experience in the use of computers and MS Office applications (specially MS Excel)
- Ability to work in teams
- Keen interest in learning
- Internship Program Completion: Interns will be required to submit a report on his/her assigned project after completion of their 3 month internship program. A letter of internship completion will be issued to them after successful submission & evaluation of report.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- BDT 400 per working day.
Online Job Posting
Complete CV, highlighting your interest to pursue internship in Roots Investment Limited, academic qualifications, extracurricular activities and work experience (if any)
In the subject line, please mention which intake you are applying for. In the message body, please mention your degree and concentration (major/minor) details with current CGPA.
You can also apply through your career services department of your respective institutions.
Application Deadline : Feb 28, 2018
Roots Investment Limited
Address : Diganta Tower, 12/1 R.K. Mission Road (1st Floor), Dhaka-1203, Bangladesh.
Web : www.rootsinvestment.com
Business : (A Full Fledged Merchant Bank)