We Share all time kormokhali inforation, learning, kormo, and education result and notice
Population Services and Training Center PSTC Job Circular 2017 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in kormokhali.com. Population Services and Training Center (PSTC) Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Population Services and Training Center PSTC Job Circular Apply 2017
Population Services and Training Center PSTC Job Circular
Post Name : Pharmacy Manager (NHSDP)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for day to day management and operation of the Pharmacy
- Support Clinic Manager to conduct monthly staff meetings along with pharmacy staff and review performance against set objective
- Periodically meet with clinic staff and support them both programmatic and management support particularly regular supply and their stock.
- Ensure pharmacy staff are trained and effective in their positions
- Ensure the quality data – MIS, Financial, Inventory and others generated from the pharmacy and routinely analyzed and used in management decision making.
- Help Clinic Manager for expansion and roll -out of pharmacy services
- Maintain agreement between pharmaceuticals.
- Ensure that the clinic comply with PD 3, TIAHRT and Helms policy
- Ensure monthly reports and other periodical reports as required
- QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Ensure compliance of clinical guidelines and protocols
- Responsible for maintaining the overall quality of the pharmacy.
- Ensure stock balance of drugs.
- MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS
- Apply for pharmacy registration, tread license
- Liaison with pharmaceuticals for recommendation of agreement renewal.
- Liaison with pharmaceuticals to ensure regular order & supply of drug and vaccine
- Supervise work of other staff members of pharmacy.
- He/she must ensure that pharmacy and out side of pharmacy are clean.
- Make necessary arrangement for valid and reliable data recording and reporting with the assistance of other service
- Establish linkage with SMC and other commercial medicine and products suppliers, get supply of contraceptive and logistic from them.
- Ensure MIS data are accurate and data is routinely analyzed and used in management decision making
- Support clinic manager to ensure formation and meetings of Static Clinic Advisory Committee (SCAC) and Satellite Clinic Support Groups (SCSG) and to hang and use map of catchment’s area of the clinic.
- FINANCIAL AND LOGISTICS
- Ensure zero stock out of essential drugs and contraceptives
- Ensure that contraceptive and other logistics are procured; ensure proper storage and distribution of contraceptives and medicines
- Ensure quality control of such supplies with two months minimum reserve
- Ensure adequate transparency in financial control, proper governing and monitoring to the expenditure of funds as per guideline
- Operate project bank accounts jointly with any other designated person as per NHSDP guideline
- Ensure compliance of audit recommendations and
- Ensure reliable accounting and inventory system
- MARKETING/BCC ACTIVITIES
- Work with Service Promoter to develop and implement a clinic level marketing strategy and plan for each service delivery points
- Ensure Service Promoter (SP) conducts health education sessions for the waiting customers at clinic and at satellite and IPC with community leaders and influential group.
- Ensure SP conducts community meeting with intended customers for different service
- Contact community institutions, groups, and satellite clinic house owners to promote clinic and its services.
- Check if the BCC materials are available and used appropriately at Vital/Ultra and satellite clinics.
- Minimum graduate preferably in business.
- Age At least 25 year(s)
Working experience with any non-government organization involved in pharmacy will be given preference. The candidate should have expertise in developing and assist in writing business plan, demonstrated ability in facilitating pharmacy work implementation, monitoring and supervision.
Dhaka (Jatrabari, Mirpur)
- Tk. 16941
- Consolidated salary of Tk.16,941/-
- 2 festival bonus as per policy.
Online Job Posting
PSTC is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 26, 2017
Population Services and Training Center (PSTC)
Address : House # 93/3 (Level-4), Road # 08, Block – C, Niketon, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212.Web : www.pstc-bgd.org
Business : National NGO