We Share all time kormokhali inforation, learning, kormo, and education result and notice
Pally Bikash Kendra PBK ngo Job Circular Apply December 2017 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in kormokhali.com. PBK ngo Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Pally Bikash Kendra Job Circular Apply 2017
PBK ngo Job Circular Apply 2017
Post Name : Organization Development Officer
- With assistance from HEIFER International Bangladesh, Pally Bikash Kendra is going to recruit some `Ogranization Development Officer (ODO)` for Achieving Sustainable Livelihood (ASL) project which is a four years` duration and that will support the participants for improving livelihoods through beef and goat value chain intervention. This position is a field based contractual position and subject to availability of expansion. The successful candidate will be responsible for producer organization development. She/he will identify, coordinate, manage, develop and implement organizational development activities. Identify, test and apply appropriate strategies and knowledge on institution development, small enterprise development, value chain, and the market focusing on socio-economic conditions of the participants and the interest of the donor.
- Job Location: Union:-Shimulkandi Upazilla:-Bhairab, District:-Kishoregon
Job Description / Responsibility
- Support development of producer organizations in the area of aspiration, operation and management.
- Support producer organization to strengthen capacity on governance, institutional development, financial management and business development through capacity development of staff and management body
- Assist in preparation of HH business plan and enterprise development, annual and strategic plan development and ensure execution
- Assist in nursing self-help groups, monitor savings mobilization, self-help group level record keeping and credit operations of SHGs and producer organization;
- Ensure local resource leveraging and implementation of SHG and Producer Organization level trainings;
- Monitoring, supervision and coordination of day to activities of cooperative and business hub
- Organize and facilitate monthly staff meeting, PSRP at organization level and SHG level, preparing monthly plan, reviewing last month accomplishments and ensure monthly action plan of all producer organization’s staff;
- Meet SHGs regularly, visit participant’s households, observe field activities critically, identify operational and programmatic constraints and ensure remedial options in a participatory manner with the consultation of PC and Heifer program team;
- Facilitate value chain and market development activities through business HUB
- Support to organize animal health camp; ensure vaccination, de-worming and other technical services timely for improving livestock management linking Community Agro Veterinary Entrepreneurs and DLS;
- Prepare and submit monthly progress reports timely and write success story, assist data collection team for baseline survey and impact monitoring and evaluation study of projects in the region;
- Build strong relationship and maintain liaison with Upazila level stakeholders particularly Cooperative Office, Livestock Office, Women and Child Affairs Office, Agriculture Office, UP, local level elites and develop and manage partnership with private sectors and market actors
- Facilitate training and workshop with different stakeholders and producer’s organization and ensure quality of training.
- Perform additional responsibilities when required.
- Bachelor degree from any recognized university in social science/natural science/business/any other relevant disciplines with minimum second class/ division or equivalent GPA/ CGPA in all academic examinations
- At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 05 years of work experience in the development/business sector including 02 years’ microfinance experience must.
- Understanding on social capital, value chain, business, natural resources management and livelihood issues expected.
- Skills and experience in networking skills and capacity building;
- Consolidated Monthly Salary 18,000 for the desired candidate
Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Jan 10, 2018
Pally Bikash Kendra