We Share all time kormokhali inforation, learning, kormo, and education result and notice
Pally Bikash Kendra Jobs Circular Apply November 2017 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in kormokhali.com. Pally Bikash Kendra Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Pally Bikash Kendra Jobs Circular Apply November 2017
Pally Bikash Kendra Jobs Circular Apply
Post Name : Community Facilitator
- With assistance from HEIFER International Bangladesh, Pally Bikash Kendra is going to recruit some `Community Facilitator` for Achieving Sustainable Livelihood (ASL) project which is a four years` duration and that will support the participants for achieving sustainable livelihoods through beef and goat value chain interventions. This position is a field based contractual and subject to availability of expansion. ASL Project designed to implement in Union:-Shimulkandi. Upazilla:-Bhairab, District:-Kishoregonj by Pally Bikash Kendra. Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirements are requested to apply for the following positions.
- Job Location: Union:-Shimulkandi. Upazilla:-Bhairab, District:-Kishoregon
Job Description / Responsibility
- Form OG, facilitate PoG formation and ensure co-mentoring
- Facilitate weekly meeting with SHGs and write meeting minutes
- Keep and update passbook, collection sheet and different registers at SHGs level
- Distribute gifts money and make agreement with SHGs member, ensure pass on the gift, update record, ensure timely pass on and organize pass on ceremony
- Organize and facilitate meeting, training and workshop for SHGs member, POs member, Project management committee (PMC) members and market actors.
- Organize and facilitate quarterly PSRP at SHGs level and attend staff level PSRP
- Organize animal health camp, vaccination camp and de-worming on regular basis;
- Facilitate poultry/cattle/goat housing construction at SHGs level;
- Visit households for ensuring technical support on poultry and livestock rearing, vegetable cultivation and fodder production
- Coordinate SHGs level cattle distribution through local resource leveraging (LRL);
- Support to build up linkage between Community agro veterinary enterprise (CAVEs) and SHG members;
- Develop business plan at household level and follow up progress household enterprise regularly;
- Facilitate SHGs members’ admission into POs;
- Assist in POs business development and monitor day to day operation
- Ensure installation and utilization of sanitary latrine in time;
- Organize SHGs level exposure visit and learning sharing among SHGs;
- Collect information from field for preparing monthly and quarterly report
- Attend monthly staff meeting and prepare action plan and participate in the capacity development training.
- Bachelor from any recognized university with minimum second class/ division or equivalent GPA/ CGPA in all academic examinations.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in development sector.
- Tk. 14700
Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Nov 20, 2017