We Share all time kormokhali inforation, learning, kormo, and education result and notice
Olympic Industries Limited Job Circular Apply October 2017 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in kormokhali.com. Olympic Industries Limited Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Olympic Industries Limited Job Circular Apply October 2017
Olympic Industries Limited Job Circular Apply
Post Name : CSR Officer
- We are in the process of implementing a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program. As part of this program, we have identified four key focus areas: Food & Nutrition, Education, Climate Change, and Gender Equity. We are looking for someone to manage our CSR projects as the CSR Officer. The CSR Officer will be responsible for developing and managing projects which carry our CSR goals. They will conduct research, come up with ideas, develop policies, create detailed plans, build relationships with partner organizations, and then implement and coordinate a range of activities and initiatives which are designed to have a positive impact on the environment and local communities. In addition, the CSR Officer will be responsible for raising awareness of our company`s commitment to CSR and generating positive communication regarding our company`s social endeavours.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Manage existing CSR projects, and their related budgets
- Design new projects related to CSR
- Assess Olympic’s needs and opportunities in achieving its sustainability goals
- Write Request for Proposals and Terms of Reference for new projects, and communicate them to potential implementing partners
- Create strategic plans on how to implement the new projects
- Organize and manage the teams (internal and external) involved in the project
- Structure agreements between Olympic and implementation partners
- Facilitate the coordination of events, goals and activities between Olympic and implementation partners
- Manage external and internal communications
- Write reports on the project progression and lessons learned for internal and external use
- Write the Annual Sustainability Report
- Ensure timeliness and quality of all CSR activities
- Be actively responsible for promoting our CSR goals and projects, and maintain buy-in
- An undergraduate or master’s degree in political science, international development, public policy, project management, sustainability, gender studies, or any other relevant field.
- 5 to 9 year(s)
- 5-10 years of relevant experience is preferable, but recent graduates are recommended to apply
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, WordPress and other basic technology and applications.
- Capacity to adapt to various environments and people
- Facility to travel around Dhaka and in Narayanganj
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Bangla. This skill will be tested during the interview.
- Good communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Logical thinking and analysis skills
Online Job Posting
Olympic Industries Limited