NGO Forum for Public Health Job Circular New Vacancy December 2017 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in kormokhali.com. BRAC International Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for NGO Forum for Public Health Job Circular New Vacancy December 2017
NGO Forum for Public Health Job Circular New Vacancy
Post Name : MIS/Information Technology Officer
- The key purpose of this position is to carry out the duties and responsibilities of MIS/Information Technology Officer to ensure effective implementation of PHC interference, maintaining highest possible level of standards and quality by ensuring necessary stuff to the project and developing future sustainable strategy of PHC. Hence, NGO Forum is looking for a qualified individual to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the Improved PHC Services in Khulna & Rangpur area.
- MIS / Information Technology Officer will establish and maintains efficient technical administrative systems and procedures as well as control mechanisms to support the smooth running of the operations and ensure Management Information System in line with project need. The incumbent will manages the day-to-day data management of the project; conducts regular checks of the internal controls for project assessment, leads the preparation of the monthly field data with accuracy manner, proposes the system administration, ensuring the report and database in accordance with project need goal.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Create and maintain user-friendly MSI database based on monthly performance, referrals, income and expenditure and other evaluation/assessment.
- Generate statistical and graphic reports for management meetings, monthly semi/annual reports and any other special reports as and when required.
- Check MIS reports for accuracy and problems in consultation with Project Manager.
- Conducts MIS field audit and ensure the accurate information are processed in a timely fashion.
- Ensure timely distribution of relevant reports/materials to the relevant offices; be responsible for maintenance, upgrading and proper use of all office activities related software, Assist other staff to resolve their problems related to computer issues.
- Work towards development of computerized data entry systems in clinics.
- Masters in any discipline with degree or diploma in ICT/computer science. Minimum 3 years similar working experience in foreign aided project. ertifications such as Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Cisco CCNP/CCDP, Aruba, and ITIL V3 will be an added advantage
- Preference will be given to the candidate who worked in development sector especially in Primary Health Care Project.
- Excellent Communication Skill in Bangla & English
- Interpersonal Communication Skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows Desktop & Server Operating Systems, Linux based Operating Systems, Server virtualization, SAN/NAS, Symantec/Veritas NetBackup, Cisco/Aruba network solution, Microsoft Active Directory, DNS Services, DHCP Services, GPO, Public & Private Certificates management, WhatsUp Gold, Microsoft SCCM, and audio & video conferencing devices.
- Fostering Can Do Mentality
- Analytical Ability
- Financial Budget Analysis ability
- Pro active, decision making and problem solving ability
- Stress management ability
- Female candidate will be given special priority.
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the deserving person.
- As per Human Resource Policies and Procedures
Online Job Posting
After completing the application format send to email@example.com along with full CV mentioning the name of the post in the subject line of e-mail application.
Application Deadline : Jan 2, 2018
NGO Forum for Public Health