We Share all time kormokhali inforation, learning, kormo, and education result and notice
Nari Maitree Job Circular New Vacancy January 2018 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in kormokhali.com. Nari Maitree Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Nari Maitree Job Circular New Vacancy January 2018
Nari Maitree Job Circular
Our goal is to provide all information related to employment to the job applicants. Most of the job finder many times fined Nari Maitree Job Circular in Google.If you also want to get a jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below carefully this short information. Nari Maitree Jobs Circular Jobs Information.
Organization : Nari Maitree
Post Name : Paramedic
Application Published Date : 16 January 2018
Job Type : Government Jobs
Source : Bangladesh Protidin
Job Location: As per circular
Application Fee : See circular below
Salary : See circular below
Website : www.narimaitree.com
Total Post : See circular below
Application Last Date : 18 January, 2018.
Job Nature: Full-time
For more information see below this original circular
- GFATM TB Control Program
- Strengthening of tuberculosis care and prevention, with a focus on case finding activities, in Bangladesh
Job Description / Responsibility
- Paramedic course (18 month diploma course) from any recognized institution/ Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- At least 1 year(s)
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Participate in annual planning, prepare monthly action plan and follow.
- Plan and prepare quarterly indent for anti -TB drugs and logistics.
- Responsible for implementation of TB Control activities in assigned area in coordination with govt. and related stake holders.
- Support increased case notification and treatment of TB patients’..
- Provide DOT in line with treatment category as determined by the physician in line with National TB guidelines.
- Organized Different awareness activities of TB control program
- Conduct and outreach smearing centre in the catchment, in every month
- Refer regularly, presumptive to diagnostic facilities for further diagnosis and management.
- Ensure regular drugs and diagnostic supplies to volunteers/DOT providers.
- Ensure DOT through follow-up every patient and the-DOT provider, once in a fortnight
- Maintain contract tracing register for active case findings and refer presumptive cases to nearby diagnostic facilities.
- Ensure appropriate storage of drugs and logistics to maintain optimum quality.
- Actively participate in monthly and quarterly meetings
- Maintain different forms, cards, register and relative documents
- Maintain regular coordination in related stakeholders
- Prepare and maintain all related reports regularly.
- Ensure proper recording and reporting
- Tk. 14590
Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Jan 18, 2018