We Share all time kormokhali inforation, learning, kormo, and education result and notice
Muslim Aid Job Circular Apply December 2017 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in kormokhali.com. Muslim Aid Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Muslim Aid Job Circular Apply December 2017
Muslim Aid Job Circular Apply December
Post Name : Literacy Facilitator (LF)
- Contractual position for minimum 01 year and possibility to extend.
- The Literacy Facilitator (LF) works as technical lead on literacy skills and the habit of reading for school level and coordinates closely with the PC/APC and Room to Read (Literacy Program Officer /LPO) staff to ensure successful implementation of the Project on Reading Advancement activities. This position reports to the PC/APC and LPO of Room to Read (RtR) and provide technical supervision to the school.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Be responsible for implementing reading improvement activities under Project on Reading Advancement to a certain number of schools;
- Coordinate and facilitate union, upazila and school level (Head teachers, Teachers, SMC, PTA members) workshops, training and other events, as per program design and implementation calendar;
- Provide support to the school teacher for school level library establishment and recode keeping.
- To ensure timely distribution of learning materials to the schools;
- Make regular visit to the schools and provide technical feedbacks on improvement of program quality to the teachers;
- Report timely implementation of the project targets;
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline with Experience on facilitation work in community or school level.
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Field or Project Organizer, Supervision, Communication/Public Relation/Media
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic Computer knowledhe on MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Email and Internet.
- Ability to work under preasure and critical situation.
- Commitment to work in remote area.
- Commitment to Muslim Aid’s mission, visions and values.
- Commitment to Muslim Aid’s ethos.
- Commitment to equality of opportunity and diversity.
- Tk. 20500
- Conveyance Allowance and others as project implementation policy.
Online Job Posting
Women are speciallyencouraged to apply. Muslim Aid is an equal opportunity employer.
Application Deadline : Dec 22, 2017
Address : House#13 (4th floor), Road-27, Block-J, Banani, Dhaka-1213
Web : www.muslimaid.org.bd
Business : International charity and development agency working to alleviate the suffering among the world poorest and most needy communities regardless of race, creed or nationality.