We Share all time kormokhali inforation, learning, kormo, and education result and notice
Muslim Aid Job Circular Apply October 2017 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in kormokhali.com. Muslim Aid Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Muslim Aid Job Circular Apply October 2017
Muslim Aid Job Circular Apply
Post Name : Admin and Finance Officer (based on Pirojpur)
- Admin and Finance Officer (based on Pirojpur)
- Admin and Finance Officer position is for Muslim Aid Community Hospital (MACH) based on Pirojpur. He/she will report to Health Administrator of Muslim Aid UK Bangladesh Field Office.
- Admin and Finance Officer is responsible for day-to-day administrative and financial operational activities of Muslim Aid Community Hospital, Pirojpur. To coordinate the actions of all sections of the hospital to ensure that the all the sections are well organized and smoothly functioning. Finance and Admin Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative and financial support and managing their queries. The cardinal duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records. Responsible for all aspects of administrative and financial matters of Muslim Aid Community Hospital, Pirojpur and reporting / coordination to health and finance department of department as assigned.
Job Description / Responsibility
- 1. Administrative Responsibilities:
- • Responsible for all administrative issue of hospital
- • Supervise daily administrative operations including staff attendance and management.
- • Maintain HR files of staff
- • Supervise inventory software including stork staff work
- • Prepare work schedules of all administrative staff
- • Maintain organized medical and employee records
- • Monitor administrative staff’s performance
- • Train new employees
- • Ensure prompt ordering and stocking of medical and office supplies
- • Resolve potential issues with patients
- • Stay up-to-date with healthcare regulations
- • Solid understanding of healthcare procedures and regulation
- 2. Financial Responsibilities
- • Responsible for all financial issue of hospital
- • Monitor expenses and suggest cost-effective alternatives
- • Keeping accurate records for all daily transactions
- • Preparing annual accounts
- • Processing invoices
- • Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- • Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- • Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- • Prepare bank reconciliation statements
- • Provide necessary support financial audits
- • Track bank deposits and payments
- • Assist with budget preparation
- • To play active role in collecting revenues from patients.
- • Check daily & inform the concern authority about attendance of accounts staffs, Investigation register -Payment & Credit.
- • Consultant payment & other charges.
- • Timely send financial report to concern person.
- 3. Inventory:
- • Ensure updated non-consumable & consumable item register.
- • Help to prepare & maintenance of asset register for hospital.
- • Maintenance of good receiving by the staffs register for official purposes.
- • Help to pharmacy, pathology & others to maintain ideal register.
- 4. Documentation with billing:
- • Take accounts of daily billing, daily income & expenditure & to show to the IMO.
- • Bank transactions, share promotion, registering in proper register- to inform IMO.
- • Proper documentation for procurement of goods for hospital & others.
- • Proper preservation of financial documents for audit purposes.
- • Additional responsibilities (need based):
- • For any emergency situation need to perform additional work as and when necessary even in holidays.
- Masters in Finance / Accounts with relevan track report.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administrative, Finance/Accounts, Supervision, Communication/Public Relation/Media
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- 2-3 years’ experience in admin and finance for hospital management.
- Clear understanding of all administrative hospital procedures, from creating work schedules and communicating with doctors and hospital staff to ensure smooth work environment.
- Organizational and leadership skills to supervise employees and ensure compliance with policies and regulations.
- Ultimately, responsibility for making sure hospital operations run smoothly
Pirojpur (Pirojpur Sadar)
- Tk. 25000
- Festival Bonus, Provident Fund and other facilities as per Hospital operational policy.
Online Job Posting
Muslim Aid is an equal opportunity employer.
Application Deadline : Nov 6, 2017
Address : House#13 (4th floor), Road-27, Block-J, Banani, Dhaka-1213
Web : www.muslimaid.org.bd
Business : International charity and development agency working to alleviate the suffering among the world poorest and most needy communities regardless of race, creed or nationality.