We Share all time kormokhali inforation, learning, kormo, and education result and notice
Manab Mukti Sangstha MMS Job Circular Apply November 2017 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in kormokhali.com. MMS NGO Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Manab Mukti Sangstha MMS Job Circular Apply November 2017
Manab Mukti Sangstha MMS Job Circular Apply
Post Name : Technical Officer, Insurance
- Technical Officer Insurance is responsible for Flood Risk Finance component under Resilience through Economic Empowerment, Climate adaptation, Leadership, Learning`s project. He is also responsible to ensure smooth implementation Insurance component under REE-CALL 2021 project proper planning, designing, organizing and implementation of the activities in a participatory way; preparing budget and budgetary control; establishing, liaison/coordination with other projects/departments within the organization, Maintaining liaison and build connectivity with Project Coordinator, GOB District &Upazilla Management, UP body and others Service Provider (NGO & Private sector) of the program areas. He/She is responsible for quality implementation, reporting (monthly/quarterly/yearly) according to component requisition, monitoring and ensuring quality of the program which is committed for achieve at project goal and objectives at the Proposal. He/She is the main wheel of the Flood Risk Finance Insurance component activates. He/she is accountable to PC REECALL 2021 project under MMS. He/ She will undertake frequent visit to see the progress of activities and prepare reports to submit to Donor agency, NGO affairs bureau, GoB, Project Manager REECALL-2021 and MMS Management.
- Technical Officer /S/he will support Project Management, MMS Management and also Oxfam with field evidences, change stories for influencing the NGOs, Private Sectors and government towards the Index Insurance Model for scaling up the project in the wider flood hazardous/ disaster prone areas.
Job Description / Responsibility
- EFFECTIVE PROJECT PLANNING AND IMPLEMENTATION:
- Prepare Annual Operational Plan (AOP) of FIP for implementation the activities in Project Area
- Prepare Monthly, quarterly and half yearly plan of the project.
- Develop FIP operational guideline for smooth implementation of the project component.
- Coordinate the preparatory activities of the project including Village selection, Group formation and participatory planning.
- Ensure timely and quality implementation of project activities, and Monitor and track the achievement of overall project objectives.
- In accordance with the project polices and strategies, implement the planned activities in the operational areas to ensure achievement of project objectives.
- Prepare House hold profile by door to door visit
- Assist to other service providing agency like (IWM, WDB and research institute etc.
- EFFECTIVE COORDINATION AND COMMUNICATION :
- Establishing and maintaining liaison/coordination with other projects/departments within the organization under the assigned area of operation.
- Establish and maintain liaison/coordination with the local administration at the District Upazila level, UPs, and Community level for smooth operation of the activities.
- Maintain regular communication with the other team members, local administration and LG for smooth operation of the program activities under the assigned area.
- EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT USE OF PROJECT ASSETS ANDRESOURCES:
- Monitor and control budget performance and make necessary Revision/adjustment.
- Ensure local purchases and expenditure (cost effective & Efficiency) as per MMS polices.
- Ensure the effective use of project resources.
- BUDGETING AND BUDGETARY CONTROL AND LOGISTICS SUPPORT:
- Prepare budget for the project activity having input from all concern.
- Control over expenses through Budget Expenditure Summary (BES).
- Plan the necessary logistics for the project and ensure timely logistics support plan for smooth implementation of the project activities.
- Verify Project financial report and submit it on time on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- EMERGENCY RESPONSE AND OTHER PRIORITY WORKS OF THE ORGANIZATION:
- Participate in the organizational development initiatives as required and/or assigned by the authority.
- Participate in monthly staff Meetings of MMS to share project updates and ideas/views for the development of said component and REE-CALL project as well other project activity of MMS.
- Need base assistance in disaster preparedness, contingency planning, and response activities as required.
- REPORT WRITING AND DOCUMENTATION:
- Ensure proper documentation and systemic analysis as per project need by the project staff
- Ensure/ preparation of all periodic reports on implementation Progress/MIS.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual report, field visit report, etc.
- Ensure proper documentation of all field activities, all reports, project and organization related papers, policy etc.
- Ensure timely submission of all required report to the Oxfam and MMS.
- Prepare special report when necessary as per direction of organization and concerned Donor.
- Perform other tasks as may reasonably be required by the Project or requested by Organization
- Masters in Social Science or any other discipline
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- 5 year(s) experience in NGO.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Experience on DRR & CCA related project
- Good knowledge with Community Managed DRR,
- Experience on emergency response
- Clear understanding on Insurance
- Advocacy, Collaboration &Communication Impact
- Facilitate/Assist to disaster preparedness, contingency planning and response activities as required
- Supervise the frontline staff.
- Tk. 25000
- As per project facility.
Online Job Posting
1. Total year of experience
2. Total year of relevant experience
3. Education level
including a passport size photograph and two professional references to: [email protected]
Or, hard copy to Director (Programs), Manab Mukti Sangstha (MMS), Khash Bara Shimul, post Banga Bandhu BridgeWest Sub, post code # 6703, Sirajgonj
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 20, 2017
Manab Mukti Sangstha (MMS)
MMS implements its programmes and projects focusing chars and river basin area of the river Jamuna, there is no communication facilities and it is still remaining as untouched the minimum facilities of electricity and gas. MMS, a Bangladesh based not-for-profit organization is determined to generate contribution in ensuring Health, Nutrition, Education, CCA-DRR, Good Governance, Livelihood and Food Security for poor and vulnerable families of Jamuna river basin areas.