We Share all time kormokhali inforation, learning, kormo, and education result and notice
Islamic Relief Worldwide Bangladesh Job Circular 2018 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in kormokhali.com. Islamic Relief Worldwide Bangladesh Job Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Islamic Relief Worldwide Bangladesh Job 2018.
Islamic Relief Worldwide Bangladesh Job Circular
Our goal is to provide all information related to employment to the job applicants. Most of the job finder many times fined Islamic Relief Worldwide Bangladesh Job Circular in Google.If you also want to get a jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below carefully this short information.
Post Name:Assistant Project Officer (Technical) – Humanitarian Programmes – Jamalpur
- Islamic Relief Worldwide Bangladesh will going to be implement a project Name Humanitarian assistance to the affected communities of north-west flood 2017 in Bangladesh funded by ECHO, which has been designed to deliver recovery support through two inter-related results: 1)ensuring basic needs including food security, and 2) increasing resilient livelihoods to the most vulnerable households located in Jamalpur. Key interventions include multi-purpose cash grants (MPCG), cash for work (CFW) and livelihood cash grant (LCG) with training to enable the affected households to re-starttheir livelihoods. These interventions have been identified as a means to provide immediate response to the impact of flood whilst also attempting to provide more sustainable solutions for the longer-term recovery of affected households. The Assistant Project Officer (Technical) will be the front line staff of this Project & work under the direct supervision of Response Project Manager. This project duration is approximate five month & intervention are located in Jamalpur District, Upazilla- Islampur & Maderganj-Union: Chinaduli,Noarpara, Gunaritula, Chorpakerdoho, ,Koroichora.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure Beneficiary selection according to the IR Principle and guideline (15%)
- Conduct FGD with different stockholder and communities.
- Conduct door to door survey to finalize beneficiary.
- Supervise the beneficiary’s identification as per fixed selection criteria and by the methodology fixed by IR/ Consortium.
- Finalize the beneficiary by ensuring endorsement and validation from relevant authorities.
- Prepare beneficiary list, Muster roll etc.
- Project intervention monitoring (25%)
- Supervise livelihood activities in beneficiary level.
- Maintain attendances sheet and responsible for Cash Distribution.
- Ensure the prepare business plan at community level and execute it as per proposal and organizational guideline.
- Supervise and monitor each stage of the activities. Ensure that standards and instructions given by the line manager, as well as Islamic Relief Bangladesh procedures,
- Monitor the working progress & ensure the quality of project activities & inform Project Response manager.
- Ensure the construction / Earth work under CFW (30%)
- Planning and designing of construction activities as per project need.
- Prepare BoQ of construction works.
- Measurement and earthworks and calculate the earth volume comprising with project budget and need.
- Calculate the quantity of earth work and ensure payment accordingly.
- Conduct Training sessions accordingly the project requirement.
- Conduct Technical and environmental survey (pre-survey, post survey etc) as per project requirement.
- Prepare different IEC material related to construction work.
- Do effective and appropriate networking and coordination with different stakeholder. (15%)
- Support to organized inception meeting in different level.
- Formulation of project implementation committee.
- Ensure the NOC after selection of scheme with relevant stakeholder.
- Involve UDMC & other Project implementation teams for implementation of the project
- Coordination & networking with stake holders
- Involve UDMC & other Project implementation teams for implementation of the project.
- Project reporting and documentation (10%)
- Prepare and submit a planning of the weekly activities to the line manager :
- Report back any problems and constraints encountered during the course of the activities and suggest operational solutions.
- Support for the Procurement of materials like requisition, quotation collection etc.
- Others (5%)
- Propose some methodology, according to the proposal, and provide it with the experience and lessons learnt from the other organizations.
- Support community mobilization team.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor
- Ensure visibility of the project.
- Ensure the complaint response and feedback mechanism in field level.
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or any other relevant discipline from any recognized institute / UGC approved university.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Minimum three Years’ experience for diploma/one year experience for BSc engineer in International or national NGO’s.
- Experience in working with Project implementation, Small scale construction work, CFW work, Report writing, documentation, Project Monitoring, Community mobilization on Food Security, Livelihood under the humanitarian context.
- Project Implementation Skill.
- Small scale construction monitoring skill.
- Monitoring of CFW.
- Facilitation Skill
- coordination Skill
- Social Mobilization Skill
- Reporting and Monitoring Skill
- Basic Photographic Skill
- Financial management skill
- Decision making skill
- Conflict resolution
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point etc.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills is essential.
- Must have a valid driving license for motor bike and willing to travel and work in the most remote areas of Bangladesh
- Willing to adapt to IRW’s norms and values
- Supportive, effective and good team player
- Planning, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage workload effectively
- Good communication and networking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Advocacy skills
- Self-development skill
- Leadership skill
- Flexible and patient.
- Sympathetic towards vision, mission and values of Islamic Relief
- Tk. 25488
- This is a Maximum Salary
- Other Benefits will be provided as per organizational HR policy.
Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Mar 10, 2018
Islamic Relief Worldwide BangladeshAddress : Bangladesh Country Office: House # 10, Road # 10, Block-K, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212Web : islamicrelief.org.bd