We Share all time kormokhali inforation, learning, kormo, and education result and notice
Community Development Centre-CODEC NGO Job Circular January 2018 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in kormokhali.com. CODEC Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Community Development Centre-CODEC Job Circular New Vacancy January 2018
CODEC NGO Job Circular January 2018
Our goal is to provide all information related to employment to the job applicants. Most of the job finder many times fined CODEC Job Circular in Google.If you also want to get a jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below carefully this short information. CODEC Job Circular Jobs Information.
Organization : Community Development Centre-CODEC
Post Name : Technical Officer
Application Published Date : 17 January 2018
Job Type : Ngo Jobs
Source : Online
Job Location: As per circular
Application Fee : See circular below
Salary : Tk. 30000 – 35000
Website : www.codecbd.org
Total Post : See circular below
Application Last Date : Jan 25, 2018
Job Nature: Full-time
For more information see below this original circular
- Community Development Centre (CODEC) invites application for the following positions from the potential Bangladeshi nationals under `CODEC-DFAP NOBO JATRA` Project funded by USAID, with technical support of Winrock International.
Job Description / Responsibility
- The incumbent will be accountable for providing technical support including planning, implementation and coordination of activities that require thorough understanding of program/project context, issues and ability to develop & apply a range of guidelines/practices.
- Assist Field Organizer so that they understand the concept of the program very well particularly the concept on DFAP Agricultural & NRM approach.
- Closely work with WI’s technical team in activity planning, designing, reporting and analysis of program progress.
- Capacity building of Field Organizers and support them to organize and conduct community based different technical training.
- Assist Field Organizer in selecting Lead Farmers, CSA demo sites, Collection Centre, group formation and organizing different event including training.
- Provide beneficiaries alternative livelihoods opportunities as well as IGA related knowledge support.
- Identify LSPs and capacity building in order to engage them under NJP activities.
- S/he will be working in a team approach particularly closely with WI’s team and other components’ team and as well as local Govt., private and public sectors.
- Establish regular working relationships with government line agencies such DAE, DOF and DLS and tap their services for the producer groups involving Field Organizers, lead farmers and group leaders in the process
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Agriculture/Fisheries/DVM/Animal Husbandry.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 40 year(s)
At least 05 years’ experience on development sector and minimum 03 years working with agriculture components under USAID funded projects.
- Tk. 30000 – 35000
- As per organization rules
Online Job Posting
Interested candidates who met the criteria are requested to send their updated CV, along with two recent passport size photograph and photocopy of all academic and experience certificate, photocopy of national ID card and an application address to the Executive Director, Community Development Centre (CODEC), Plot-02, Road-02, Lake Valley R/A, Foy’s Lake, Khulshi, Chittagong marking the position applied for on the envelop within January 25,2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Women are highly encouraged to apply.
CODEC is an equal opportunities employe4r and does not discriminate based on gender, religion, background or differently-able person.
Application Deadline : Jan 25, 2018
Community Development Centre-CODEC