We Share all time kormokhali inforation, learning, kormo, and education result and notice
Community Development Centre-CODEC Job Circular New Vacancy January 2018
Community Development Centre-CODEC Job Circular New Vacancy January 2018 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in kormokhali.com. CODEC Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Community Development Centre-CODEC Job Circular New Vacancy January 2018
Codec Job Circular New Vacancy 2018
Post Name : Field Officer
Job Nature: Contractual
Experience: At least 4 year(s)
Age: 25 to 45 year(s)Job Location: Bagerhat, Khulna Division
Salary Range: Tk. 30000 – 30000
Application Deadline: Jan 9, 2018
- Community Development Centre (CODEC) invites application for the following positions from the potential Bangladeshi nationals for implementing `Saline Tolerant Agriculture in Bangladesh (STAB)-Project` funded by ICCO Cooperation.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Establish and ensure standard project implementing processes.
- Assist to develop the detailed implementation plan based on needs of the farmers.
- Select the farmers and establish demo/research plots including data base development of farmers.
- Conduct the training for the capacity of the farmers and create learning opportunities.
- Regular collect salinity related data and status of the crop and send to team leader.
- Organize farmers field days for demonstrating the findings and sharing with the community and stakeholders.
- Organize and implement market development activities of the project.
- Networking and close relation with stakeholders .Ensure smooth operation of project activities with financial policies &Procedures.
- Lead project activities and submit monthly reports to Team Leader.
- Data collection skill through smart phone will add value for this position.
- Positive attitude to work with farmers and other stakeholders at grass root level.
- Skill in computer is preferable.
- Strong background in implementing of donor funded programs and knowledge ofInternational program standards
- Experience of working with inter/multi-national agencies and in-depth knowledge of NGO Programing, donor requirements
- Good organizational and team building skills, ability to motivate and train target members and to delegate tasks
- Good and active team member, with independence and well-structured mode of operation
- A university degree in Agriculture or Diploma in Agriculture.
- Saline tolerant agriculture, food Security and market development experience will be preferred.
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 45 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply.
- Understanding of the concept and methods of saline tolerant agriculture;
- Planning and Implementing daily tasks
- Effective and efficient field management;
- Critical thinking and Gender sensitivity
- Clear concise and persuasive report writing.
- Motorcycle driving skills and willing to drive motorcycle in the field with valid driving license.
Bagerhat, Khulna Division
- Tk. 30000 – 30000
- As per project rules.
Online Job Posting
Community Development Centre (CODEC) is going to conduct an Walk-In-Interview for CODEC Saline Tolerant Agriculture in Bangladesh (STAB) Project. Interested candidates are requested to appear interview with their updated CV, along with two recent passport size color photograph, Original & photocopy of all academic and experience certificates with an application addressed to the Executive Director, Community Development Centre (CODEC), Plot-02, Road-02, Lake Valley R/A, Foy’s Lake, Khulshi, Chittagong on January 09, 2018 within 10 am to 11 am.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Women are highly encouraged to apply
CODEC is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate based on gender, religion, background or differently-able person.
Application Deadline : Jan 9, 2018
Community Development Centre-CODE