We Share all time kormokhali inforation, learning, kormo, and education result and notice
CODEC Job Circular Apply Online November 2017 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in kormokhali.com. Community Development Centre-CODEC Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for CODEC Job Circular Apply October 2017
CODEC Job Circular Apply Online
Post Name :School Supervisor
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible to lead, guide and supervise the teachers, students, caregivers, animators.
- To keep close connection with parents, students, UNHCR, government official and other designated staffs.
- Prepare monthly activity plan.
- Responsible for proper implementation of Pre-primary, Play groups and CFS and other components within the project area by providing technical support, guidance, supervision and monitoring.
- Ensure 100% students attendance of the students, teachers, caregivers, house mothers and animator. Update daily attendance both teacher and students.
- Ensure parents meeting, parenting session, BMC meeting.
- Ensure child friendly environment in Pre-primary, play group and crèche centers by developing learning materials. Also ensure eye level decoration with learning materials in those centers. Ensure cleanliness of students, teachers, caregivers, house mother, animator, class room, office room etc.
- Collect low cost toys and learning materials and develop handmade toys and learning
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 40 year(s)
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
- Tk. 18000 – 18000
- As per organization rules
Online Job Posting
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV, along with two recent passport size photograph and photocopy of all academic and experience certificate, photocopy of national ID card and an application address to the Executive Director, Community Development Centre (CODEC), Plot-02, Road-02, Lake Valley R/A, Foy’s Lake, Khulshi, Chittagong latest within November 26, 2017 marking the position applied for on the envelop.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Women are highly encouraged to apply
CODEC is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate based on gender, religion, background or differently-able person.
Application Deadline : Nov 26, 2017
Community Development Centre-CODEC
Address : Plot-02, Road-02, Lake Valley R/A, Hazi Jafor Ali Road, Foy’s Lake, Khulshi, Chittagong, BangladeshWeb : www.codecbd.org
Business : CODEC is a National NGO working with the disadvantage coastal and fisherflok communities for their socio-cultural and economic development.