We Share all time kormokhali inforation, learning, kormo, and education result and notice
BRAC Enterprises Job Circular Online November 2017 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in kormokhali.com. BRAC Enterprises Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for BRAC Enterprises Job Circular Apply 2017
BRAC Enterprises Jobs Circular Online
Post Name :Nursery Manager (BRAC Nursery)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist to management for budget planning of the Nursery
- Ensure Sales and production as per the yearly budget.
- Responsible for technical management of nursery and execute production of quality saplings as per production plan.
- Examine plants for diseases, insects, wildlife damage and weeds to protect the health of the plants.
- Pursuit relationship with external stakeholders to procure sales, organise fair and other promotional activities to achieve sales targets.
- Plan and Execute product diversification as per market need.
- Supervise the staffs and look after their welfare & administrative issues and ensure optimum utilization of overhead cost.
- Any responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
- BBA/ BSc in Agriculture with Minimum 2nd class/ division in all academic examinations
- At least 1 year(s)
- Age At most 32 year(s)
- Solution driven, smart, approachable and possesses ability to work with people from different backgrounds
- Must have to skill of multitasking
- Must have to work under pressure
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Health and Life Insurance, Festival Bonuses, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
Online Job Posting
In case of Ex-BRAC staff, PIN should be mentioned in CV.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. BRAC is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 9, 2017
Address : BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212
Web : enterprises.brac.net
Business : BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC Enterprises strives to strike the right balance between financial surplus and social returns in order to achieve the targeted double/ triple bottom lines. By operating as a surplus generating enterprises that aims to alleviate poverty through its business operations and supply chain, BRAC succeeds in implementing its vision to serve the society in a profitable manner. Now, these socially profitable enterprises, across crafts, agriculture, livestock, poultry, fisheries, health and retail sector are making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities.