We Share all time kormokhali inforation, learning, kormo, and education result and notice
Ayesha Abed Foundation Job Circular Apply February 2018 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in kormokhali.com. Ayesha Abed Foundation Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Ayesha Abed Foundation Job Circular New Vacancy 2018
Ayesha Abed Foundation Job Circular Apply
Our goal is to provide all information related to employment to the job applicants. Most of the job finder many times fined Ayesha Abed Foundation Job Circular in Google.If you also want to get a jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below carefully this short information. Ayesha Abed Foundation Jobs Circular Jobs Information.
Organization : Ayesha Abed Foundation
Post Name : Officer, Quality Control
Application Published Date : 21 February 2018
Job Type : Ngo Jobs
Source : Online
Job Location: As per circular
Application Fee : See circular below
Salary : See circular below
Total Post : See circular below
Application Last Date : Mar 12, 2018
Job Nature: Full-time
For more information see below this original circular
Job Description / Responsibility
- Engineer will work to lead the simplification, restructuring, standardization and stabilization of apparel and related manufacturing processes.
- Evaluate Standard Minute Values [SMV] and Standard Allowed Minutes [SAM] for all products.
- Define the drivers behind cost and lead time, and the methodology of setting Key Performance Indicators for monitoring progress.
- Modify/design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to drive efficiencies.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders and related information.
- Assist in production planning based on delivery schedules and forecasts, material substitutions, storage and handling facilities, and maintenance requirements
- Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability and minimize cost.
- Analyze incentive systems for current piece rate workers and make recommendations towards maximizing worker output.
- B.Sc in Industrial and Production Engineering/ Graduate in a closely related subject from any recognized university.
- 3rd division/ Class/ CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- More than 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Practical implementation knowledge of engineering economics, relevant technologies, decision analysis, optimization tools, distribution, material-handling, statistics, mathematics and stochastic aspect of garment manufacturing systems.
- Broad knowledge of manufacturing engineering principles including the application of LEAN principles to production line improvements.
- Competency in MS Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and Visio.
- Must have good communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Festival Bonus etc.
Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Mar 12, 2018
Ayesha Abed Foundation