We Share all time kormokhali inforation, learning, kormo, and education result and notice
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka Job Circular Apply November 2017 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in kormokhali.com. Apollo Hospitals Dhaka Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Apollo Hospitals Dhaka Job Circular Apply October 2017
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka Job Circular Apply
Post Name : Officer – Customer Care/ Billing
- The role of customer care officer is to ensure overall customer service and to gain customer satisfaction of Out-Patient Areas. The purpose of the job is to provide assistance to consultants as well as patients in term of consultation, investigation, procedure, surgery etc. The CCO/BO will be responsible for multi-tasking, cross functional customer care activities & should be available to work in flexible shifting hour. The role requires effective communication & good management skill to deal with diversified customer as well as provide guideline to valued customers in order to ensure service excellence.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure effective and smooth co-ordination between consultant and the outpatient (with / without appointment, follow up etc.) as well as manage all operational activities of the respective clinic(s), specialty with quality service in line with AHD policies.
- Greet all guests with appropriate manners & curtsey and arrange pre-consultation requirements as necessary
- Guide patient to consultant’s room when the consultant is ready to see the patient after ensuring s/he has paid consultancy fees at billing desk and other necessary preparations
- Guide the patients regarding investigation, medication & follow-up visit
- Update respective consultant(s) regarding patient’s attendance and status as & when required. In case of exceptional cases, try to accommodate the patient after discussion with the consultant or arrange alternate service option without offending the patient
- Facilitate the patients for report showing / follow up visit schedule or appointment slot after discussing with the relevant consultant
- Manage, plan and schedule patient’s appointment / cancellation aligned with centralized on line appointment calendar
- Provide information on related consultant’s profile, visiting hours, tariffs and assist patients in terms of preparation for investigation, procedure, surgery, admission etc.
- Promote AHD services by providing marketing communication materials to customer.
- Be updated with the latest information on different facilities and tariffs and persuade patients’ politely to avail diagnostics and medication facilities from AHD
- Minimum Graduate in any discipline with preferably 1 year of experience in customer service.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills with good understanding of emotional intelligence.
- Team player with leadership qualities
- Advanced level PC skills particularly in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint (knowledge of Windows XP and MS outlook is essential).
- Must good command in both English and Bengali.
- Services Management:
- Communicating effectively with staff at all levels and patients to ensure support services.
- Address any operational issue that requires intervention/coordination.
- Coordinate technical assistance to patient in terms of basic medical knowledge and applications.
- Oversee patient care flow while redirecting and allocating resources.
- Communicate pertinent information (verbal and/or electronic) in a timely manner to hospital administration/ HOD.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM):
- Provide personalized services for high value, VIP, vulnerable patients.
- Provide information to customer queries.
- Provide solution to customer complaints.
- Taking customers feedback and suggestions to improve quality of service and report to the Unit Supervisor
- Perform all other tasks as required by the department.
Online Job Posting
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka