We Share all time kormokhali inforation, learning, kormo, and education result and notice
Anwar Ispat Limited Job Circular Apply January 2018 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice. We also job posted and found in my website in kormokhali.com. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Anwar Ispat Limited Job Circular Apply January 2018.
Anwar Ispat Limited Job Circular January 2018
Our goal is to provide all information related to employment to the job applicants. Most of the job finder many times fined Anwar Ispat Limited Job Circular in Google.If you also want to get a jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below carefully this short information. Anwar Ispat Limited Jobs Circular Information
Job Summary :
Organization : Anwar Ispat Limited
Post Name : Senior Executive, Supply Chain Management
Application Published Date : 29 January 2018
Job Type : Company Jobs
Source : Online
Job Location: As per circular
Application Fee : See circular below
Salary : See circular below
Website : www.anwargroup.com
Total Post : See circular below
Application Last Date : Feb 10, 2018
Job Nature: Full-time
For more information see below this original circular
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain Identification & segregation of damaged/expired/rejected/redundant/non-moving or unusable stock and managing their disposal in time as per company policy.
- Maintain to ensure receiving, storing and supply raw materials independently.
- Maintain Perform physical inventory daily/monthly to verify stock.
- Maintain to ensure proper documentation in ledger of the materials.
- Maintain to generate various reports as required by the Management.
- Maintain Supervision and scheduling the activities of the employees of store department.
- Masters/ MBA
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Experienced in Store & Spare Parts.
- Knowledge in Tally Software will be preferred.
- As per company policy.